You can easily import a PPTX/PowerPoint-file to Prezentor.
There are two ways to do this:
1. With the PowerPoint Plugin.
2. With the "Create New From PPTX" button in the editor.
The first option is our recommendation.
- The PPTX-file has to be in a standard format, 4:3. To secure that your files are 4:3, please follow this link.
- In order to make images look sharp, we recommend bringing all images to double size.
1. Install our powerful PowerPoint Plugin by clicking this link.
2. Open your PowerPoint, click on the Prezentor tab, and connect using your Prezentor login details.
3. Press Export at the top left corner of the Prezentor tab in PowerPoint, and then choose whether you want to upload it as a fresh presentation, or whether to replace or insert a slide into an existing presentation.
4. When you've chosen, press "Export" and then "OK", and then refresh your Prezentor browser "Presentations" page to see the changes.
Watch the video below for a detailed guide on how to use the plugin.
How to upload a PPTX:
1. Click on 'Create New From PPTX'.
2. Choose 'File Archive' or 'Upload File'.
File Archive can be used if the PPTX-Presentation is uploaded to the File Archive. If not, use the upload function.
3. Select format.
Although you can upload files in 16:9-format, we highly recommend uploading a PPTX-file in 4:3-format.
4. Click on 'Convert Now'.
Within few minutes the PPTX presentation will be uploaded and ready to use.
Article is closed for comments.