To create a template in the App:
1. In the 'Actions' menu, go to 'Mails and links', then 'Create new mail'.
2. Insert the template name as the subject line, then create the e-mail you would like to save as a template and click 'Save as template' on the right side of the subject line.
To edit a template:
1. Go to 'Template' and select the pencil icon next to the template you want to edit:
2. Make the necessary amendments then click 'Save'.
How to create your E-mail Signature
When you create a new e-mail in your Prezentor app, you will now see a new button called Signature on the top bar:
This new function allows you to create a signature that will be added automatically to all your e-mails.
This is how you do it:
1. Create a new e-mail in your Prezentor app
2. Type in the text you wish to use as a signature and add any logo(s)
3. Click on the Signature button and on "Save as Signature"
You will see the following pop-up message:
IMPORTANT: Your new signature will now be applied automatically to your emails, and you will see it is already there whenever you create a new email. If you have previously saved any e-mail templates that already include a signature, remember to delete it from the template, in order to avoid duplicates.
You will also be reminded by the following pop-up the next time click on 'template':
Article is closed for comments.