When adding new users to Prezentor, you should always remember to assign them to the correct country, department and team simply because the following workload becomes much lighter.
- When publishing presentations you can choose who will get access to view the presentation. If you choose a team, all users assigned to that specific team will get access to the presentation.
- Better reports! Assigning users allows you to collect valuable data on the performance of different countries, departments and teams.
Under 'User profile ' the admin can edit a user's assignment to a specific country/department/team. This includes:
- Rights to publish a presentation, in which they are the creator/owner of the other users in the same country/department/team.
- Rights to view published presentations of the country/department/team the user is assigned to.
- Rights to share files in File Archive with other users in this country/department/team.
- Rights to view shared files in File Archive that are shared with the country/department/team the user is assigned to.
Under 'Access rights' the admin can give a user rights to view stats, edit/add users, and edit presentations.
- View stats: This gives the user the right to view statistics and reports for a chosen country/department/team.
- Edit/add user: This gives the user the right to edit/add users to the chosen country/department/team.
- Edit presentations: This gives the user the right to edit presentations of the chosen country/department/team.
Note: If any user other than the creator of the presentation should be able to edit the presentation, they need to be assigned to the same country/department/team as the creator.
Example: The creator of the presentation is assigned to Denmark, Department D and Team D. If other users should be granted with the right to edit the presentation, they need likewise be assigned to Denmark, Department D and Team D.
To assign access rights to a user:
1. Click on 'Users' and search for the specific user.
2. Go to 'Access rights'.
3. To give rights, choose country, department or team and check off the boxes the assignee should get access to. Click on 'Add', and the assigned rights appear in the specific column on the right side.