If you are a Prezentor Admin and would like to add new users, you can follow the steps below. Please note that you will be billed per license, so ensure that your contract covers the amount of users you wish to add before making changes. If you are unsure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Log in to the Prezentor backend, editor.prezentor.com.
2. Go to 'Users' in the top bar.
3. Click on 'Add new user'.
4. Fill out the information and assign the user to a country, department and team.
The user is now assigned to their department. The user can get more rights - to see how, and what rights the user can get, please take a look at 'Understanding access rights'
5. Click on 'Save' and the new user can be found under 'Users'.
6. The new user will then receive an email asking them to accept the invitation to become a Prezentor user.
Please note: Created users will be marked as ‘Invited’ until their account is successfully activated by the link via invitation mail. This user will be unable to log in Prezentor until he activates his account
This link expires every 24 hours so if the user's link expires, simply invite them again by clicking on the email logo next to their name in the user list.
7. Once they accept this invitation, then will then be prompted to create a private password, after which they can log into Prezentor normally, and their user will appear as "Active" in the User Database.
To decide which notifications the user receives to their email once they begin using Prezentor:
1. Click on the user's name/profile.
2. Go to 'E-mail Settings' and tick which e-mails notifications you would like them to receive.
You can also do this with your own account by clicking on your name/profile in the top right hand corner of the screen.