With Prezentor it is possible to see when a client opened the e-mail you sent. Moreover, it is possible for you to see what the client looked at when opening the e-mail. There are two ways to view these stats - either by using the desktop version or the Prezentor App.
We measure statistics in three parts:
Meetings: Count of times this presentation has been opened during meetings.
Emails: Count of times this presentation has been sent out via emails.
Views: Count of times this presentation has been opened in sent emails (one presentation could be opened several times in one email) + Meetings (one presentation could be opened several times during a meeting.)
To view tracking for individual clients, follow these steps:
When using the desktop version:
1. Go to 'Clients' and search for the client you wish to look at.
2. Click on the client name and click on 'View stats'.
On the right side of the screen you have all available client information, and you can see how much time the client spent on each slide.
When using the Prezentor App:
1. Click on 'Actions' menu in the bottom-left corner.
2. Click on 'Meetings' and search for the client you want to see stats from.
3. On the right side of the screen you can see what the client has clicked on and how the client interacted with the presentation.
Please note: With the tracking feature you can keep track of who your original recipient forwarded the presentation to. When the presentation was forwarded, the initial sender receives a notification via e-mail including all the statistics.
This video shows you where to find statistics in the app: