According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), individuals have the right to view, update and/or delete any personal data that companies and organizations store.
Since the Prezentor platform tracks user behavior, we've added a feature that allows you to easily update or delete end-user data.
To view, update, or delete end-user data, follow steps below:
1. Log into your Prezentor editor
2. Click on Clients in the top menu (left)
3. Enter the user name or email in the search field (see image below)
4. When the user appears in the search result, click on Edit in the Action column (right column)
5. A window with your client details will appear. Here you can update data, delete user data or delete the client.
When you click Delete data the user data is deleted but the behavioral statistics are still available in the platform. The user is anonymized, so it's not possible to view data related to this user. However, the anonymized data can be viewed in general statistics and reports.
When you click Delete client both user data and tracking statistics will be deleted from the Prezentor platform.
Article is closed for comments.