There are two ways of uploading files to your Content Hub - you can either use the backend or the frontend of Prezentor.
How to upload files when using the Backend of Prezentor:
1. Open'Content Hub' by clicking on it in the top bar.
2. Click on the 'Upload' button in the top right corner.
3.Choose the files you wish to add to the Content Hub.
If you are an admin, or have the rights to tag files, when uploading a piece of content from the backend you will be prompted to assign categories and tags to the file you are uploading, so that it will be easier to find when needed.
How to upload files when using the Frontend of Prezentor:
1. Open your Content Hub by clicking on the folder icon in the bottom-left corner of your app, or by selecting ‘Content Hub’ from the ‘Actions Menu’.
2. Click on'Upload file' and choose the files you wish to add to Content Hub.
If you want to upload an updated version of a file you already have in the Content Hub, you can do so either from the backend or from your Prezentor sales app.
1. Open the Content Hub in the 'hub view' and find the file you need to update.
2. Click on the actions button in the bottom-right corner of the file icon and select 'Update file' to upload a new version
Article is closed for comments.