When adding new users to your company's Prezentor, you should always remember to assign them to the correct country, department and team simply because the following workload becomes much lighter.
- When publishing presentations you have to choose who will get access to view the presentation. If you choose a team, all users assigned to that specific team will get access to the presentation.
- Better reports! Assigning users allows you to collect valuable data on the performance of different countries, departments and teams.
Under 'User profile ' the admin can edit a user's assignment to a specific country/department/team. This includes:
- Rights to publish a presentation, in which they are the creator/owner of the other users in the same country/department/team.
- Rights to view published presentations of the country/department/team the user is assigned to.
- Rights to share files in File Archive with other users in this country/department/team.
- Rights to view shared files in File Archive that are shared with the country/department/team the user is assigned to.
Under 'Access rights' the admin can give a user rights to view stats, edit/add users, and edit presentations.
- View stats: This gives the user the right to view statistics and reports for a chosen country/department/team.
- Edit/add user: This gives the user the right to edit/add users to the chosen country/department/team.
- Edit presentations: This gives the user the right to edit presentations of the chosen country/department/team.
Note: If any user other than the creator of the presentation should be able to edit the presentation, they need to be assigned to the same country/department/team as the creator.
Example: The creator of the presentation is assigned to Denmark, Department D and Team D. If other users should be granted with the right to edit the presentation, they need likewise be assigned to Denmark, Department D and Team D.
See also: How to assign user access rights
See also: How to create a new user