Agenda templates can help you save a lot of time if you wish to set up the same kind of agenda multiple times. Once created, the template can be saved, edited and re-sent whenever it is needed.
How to create an agenda template:
If you are an admin, you can create an agenda for all users.
This is, however, a manual action - if all users need a specific agenda template then you have to personalize it for every single user.
1. Click on 'Users' and search for the person or people who need an agenda template.
2. Click on the user and navigare to 'Agenda templates' in the upper section.
3. Create your template. Add a headline, create sub-topics, and attach presentations or other relevant files.
4. Remember to add a name by clicking on the pen symbol in the top bar.
5. 'Save' your changes in the right bottom corner.
See also: What is an agenda and how to create it?