With Prezentor it is possible to see when a client opened the e-mail you sent. Moreover, it is possible for you to see what the client looked at when opening the e-mail. There are two ways to view these stats - either by using the desktop version or the Prezentor App.
When using the desktop version:
1. Go to 'Clients' and search for the client you wish to look at.
2. Click on the client name and click on 'View stats'.
On the right side of the screen you have all client information and see how much time the client spent on each slide.
When using the Prezentor App:
1. Click on 'Actions'-menu in the left bottom corner.
2. Click on 'Meetings' and search for the client you want to see stats from.
3. On the right side of the screen you can see what the client has clicked on and how the client interacted with the presentation.
This video shows you where to find statistics in the app:
See also: How to download stats to Excel